Saturday, March 11, 2006

today's agenda


Will include:   

   -Cleaning up the biological hazard site my house has become. I can't stand it. No, you can't come in because right now I don't want anyone stepping foot in this place. Give me a couple hours.

  -Eating Cheerios and drinking a hearty glass of Ovaltine (European Formula). See previous post. (this has actually already been accomplished).

  -Calling my landlord about my bathroom sink. It is no longer bolted to the wall, it's just balancing on it's own base. (Hmmm... Elton, what can you tell me about this??  )

  -Folding/putting away laundry. Quite possibly my most hated of household chores. If you would like to come do this for me, I would love you forever.

  -A shower. Because like my house, I am gross.

  -A ride to Roswell. To Whirlyball Atlanta. To see Mogwai tonight. With the other Erin.

There may be other things I do, but I won't list anything else because I'm not trying to be a hero. Knowing my procrastinating ways, there are two things above that may not happen. Well, off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment