Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hypothermia

Hypothermia is scientifically known to impair the immune system; thus it is believed that hypothermia can delay healing and lead to a higher incidence of post-operative infection.

Perhaps this is why these cold nights only make my heart ache even more.

I want nothing more than to be back where I should be. Where I was happy. Where I had finally found my place. Where I belonged (to someone).



Instead I'm cold, inside and out. I alternate between sadness and anger, and have found I prefer to be angry. Because then I can stave off the sadness; unfortunately it does inevitably follow.

All I can do now is wish to never see him again, to forget he ever existed. This will be made easier once I have planned a proper escape from this town.


"I hope we can be friends"... No. Fuck you. Go to hell. Never speak to me again. (I love you more than you could have ever imagined).

No comments:

Post a Comment