Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OxyMoron

You wanted to be friends? You really wanted us to get along? Seriously?

You should have thought of that before you betrayed me in such a hideous fashion, worse than any friend ever would. You should have considered that before you told me you loved me in one breath, and then turned around and dropped me with hardly an explanation for some girl who threw herself at you in the next. You should have pondered whether this was a possibility before you were such a pussy that you refused to talk to me in person. You should have known better than to request such a thing after you knew how badly you have shattered me.

Maybe you should have considered not wasting a year and a half of my life that could have been better spent on someone actually worth it. After all, if this was how you thought of me, then why the hell were you ever with me to begin with?

No way. Fuck you, you lying, deceitful, heartless son of a bitch. Fuck you. And your little dog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment