Friday, January 11, 2008

Pasteurized process cheese food

Not a lot going on. Still unemployed. But this needs to change soon. I have got to motivate myself to take a more proactive role in things like this. If I could just sit at my house all day forever and do nothing, I would...

School is back on. This quarter should prove a busy one- Veterinary A&P might just kick my ass. Plus chemistry, which I'm not too worried about, except the math part.

Got new tires for my bike. I couldn't really afford it, but I had no choice as I blew the rear one out on Tuesday. They were both pretty dryrotted... they were the same tires that came with the bike in 1994. It was time.

Tonight I took about 4 bites from something called a "Snack Stick". It was a Slim Jim knock-off, and pretty sketchy. It felt like it was covered with wax. And the second ingredient on the package was 'mechanically separated chicken'.

Any budding hairstylists out there? Anyone want to cut my hair? I need at least a trim, but would probably lose an eye if I tried to do it myself. I am too broke to go to the salon... so my head is up for grabs.

Tonight, I am going to chill out at home. I think I'll take a hot bath... yeah... just wish I had some wine to drink at the same time. Or some ice cream. Eating ice cream in a hot bath is amazing. (especially if you partake of another bowl beforehand) Everyone should try it!

Ween. At the Georgia Theatre. YES. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon through GA Theatre's website. Yeah, I'm broke. But I will not eat for 3 days to get a ticket to see Ween. Fuck yeah.

Other than that, I think I'm about to hermitize myself for a while. I'm kinda over people for the time being, plus I got a lot of shit to do. So if you want to hang out with me let me know. And don't feel neglected if I don't call you... it's not you, it's me. I'm an equal opportunity ignorer.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment