Thursday, September 22, 2005

buncha bullshit

So tonight was a complete waste of my time. I would have been much happier just staying home and reading a book, rather than going out and still being essentially alone at the bar. I didn't go to the show I wanted to go to, partly because of cost, but also because I wasn't sure who was going to be there since the 'group of kids' that were going to go were nowhere to be found. And I'm not one to go to shows by myself, though I should just get over that. I'd probably have more fun. 

Then the people I was hanging out with were instigating shit with some random guy that was standing outside of the LP trying to make conversation. Though random drunk dudes are a pain, I do get annoyed with my friends when they decide to be assholes for no real reason. The other guy that was hanging out (and not being a dick to the drunk random guy) spent a good 60f the time on his cell phone. So I sat there and stared into space because I wasn't about to join the half-brain argument going on around me. I don't give a rat's ass about the coolers and what state of cleanliness they are in or who is supposed to clean them!!! So shut up. 

Then I leave to go meet up with some other kids, but by the time I get there they of course decide to go somewhere else, and plus a bunch of people I don't know are with that crowd too, but I'm not sure where they came from. And one is so smashed that it's impossible to have a conversation at all. What's new? 

So I go back to the original crowd hoping to salvage my mood, but by now it's pretty much shot, so I decide that, hey, what the hell! I'll treat myself to an expensive sissy martini (chocolate, of course) to give myself a mood boost. But alas LP has no milk. So no martini for me. Thus, the evening and my mood are now soured, and the best thing to do is just go to sleep. Plus I do have to work in the morning. At 8 am. Woo Hoo! You should cover for me. I'll be your best friend!!

Or, you can send me presents like chocolate and ice cream (or chocolate ice cream!) and then I'll be all good again. Or you can pay off my student loans... whichever you like.  :)

The 'posted time' on this blog is screwy. It says that I posted it at 5:33 am. Hell no. At 5:33 am I will be very much asleep. It's 2:33 am, ya douche. Get it right.

Mmmm... ice cream... sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment