Tuesday, September 13, 2005

monday, monday

There was no Beer Tower tonight. I was a little disappointed because I have so much fun, but it seems that everyone just needed a night off after the hectic weekend. For those who don't know, when I say 'Beer Tower', I am referring to a trivia team that plays on Monday nights at Taco Stand. We get there a little early and commandeer the middle tables. We drink PBR tallboys all night, get loud and rowdy, and try to scare off the fratties with our drunken debauchery. At the end of the night, we take the tallboy cans and stack them up to the ceiling- making a Beer Tower. Good times. Hopefully we'll make a comeback next week. 

Eric and I are still neck and neck in our dart tournament. We got a couple games in at the LP tonight, but we each won one, bringing the score to   20-20. The first person to win 100 games gets a tattoo. We have a long way to go. 

Tomorrow night (Tuesday), go to Tasty World! Peelander Z is playing, and they are hilarious. If you haven't seen them before, or even if you have, it will be a treat. I will be there, and so you should be too. How do you like your steak??

No comments:

Post a Comment