Thursday, September 8, 2005

Wasting my time, and yours as well...

So I decided to post one of these 'blog' things, because I know all of you are just so interested in the mundane details of my life. I was off from work today, which was nice, considering the hell that will be dropped on me this weekend. I sense beer in my future, especially on Saturday evening. Who would like to join me?

Last night I went to a free show at my neighbor's house. A band from Miami called Awesome New Republic played. They were in town to play on Live In The Lobby, and since they were staying at my neighbor's house, they decided to do an impromptu house show. It was good even though there were only about 9 people there. The funniest part is that the cops came twice to a 9-person house party... oh yeah, we were so out of control! ;)

Today I went and got my hair cut. It's something that I've found can make me feel better if I'm not feeling all that good about myself. I guess because it's a quick change that can make me feel like I'm bettering myself. I like it so far, but we'll see what happens when I have to actually style it myself. Haha... the last three sentences ended with the word 'myself'. Make that four. It's all about me, you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment