Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm tired of it.

It... 'It' meaning all... Vagueness (is this even a word?). Being raised up and then shot down in the same day. Feeling not good enough (even though I know I'm better than that). Being blown off at a whim. Then being sucked back in (but why when I should know better?). Everthing. Athens. I love it, but I hate it. The more I think of it, the more I know it's time to get out of here. There is nothing for me here, so why should I stay? My lease is up on June 30. So I have a couple of months to decide what I want to do and where I want to go. If I stay, I will stay in my current house simply because moving all my stuff sucks. But if I decide to go... who knows. I have a few options swimming in my head. But none of them are options that are viable for this fall. So I'd still have 6 months to kill no matter what I do. Ugh. Too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment