Wednesday, December 28, 2005

home sweet home

After 5 days in Cincinnati I am back in Athens. Though it was a nice little vacation (?) it is definitely good to be back. I missed my cats. And my house. And the ability to do whatever without being interrogated by my grandmother. And the peace and quiet that comes with not having twins. I also missed my own bed. I have spent the last 5 nights sleeping on a crappy, hard, small couch in the basement. Not like a nice, finished, just-like-another-room-in-the-house basement, but one where there is a couch and a TV and then all the stuff that doesn't go anywhere else and a washer and dryer and furnace, etc. So yeah, I expect to sleep really well tonight. 

But I didn't miss having to go to work, which I have to do tomorrow. I think it's high time I won the lottery. Or found a sugar daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment