Thursday, April 13, 2006

Now and Laters

those things are gross.

Right now: drinking beer. Writing this. Very exciting, I can assure you.

In a few minutes: still drinking beer. Reading a book for a while. Possible early bedtime. Early being defined as such only because I don't have to get up in the morning. On a normal work day, right now would be late. But on the eve of an off-day, late doesn't happen until somewhere in the 3-4am range.

Tomorrow: Hopefully shaking my severe lack of motivation and actually getting something done. I want to spend some time outside; get some fresh air and a little sunshine. I find that getting sun does wonders for improving my mood. I also want to maybe put those lights I bought up on my back deck, or make my fire pit. I want to get my dishes done, the recycling taken out, the floor vaccuumed, the old stanky-ass leftovers rotting in my fridge thrown away, and laundry washed. And I need to make a dentist appointment. Notice I didn't say want. I hate doctors. I do not want to go to the dentist. Especially because I know they are going to want to drill shit and pull shit and do equally shitty things to my mouth.

Also tomorrow... LP anniversary. I may be going.

In June: Effin' Beck at the Georgia Theatre. Hells yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment