Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Voila!



Current mood:unmotivated
I got home today and there were my recycling bins, neatly stacked on one another down by the street where I left them yesterday morning. So whoever took them only needed them for a day, I guess. It's still odd though, because I looked around the houses on my street after they disappeared yesterday and didn't see them anywhere. At least now I don't have to beg the city for more bins.

Today a drunk bum in a wheelchair got arrested outside the Grill. I haven't seen him around yet, so I'm thinking he's a new one. I guess he got a little ornery and started spitting at the cops/EMTs (someone had called an ambulance) because they not only handcuffed him but put a mask on him too. You know it's slow at work when this serves as high comedy. Strangely enough, at that same moment, Evil Wheelchair Lady and Guy With No Legs Or Fingers (in the motorized chair) were hanging out right outside too, so it was like a little Wheelchair Bum Brigade. This probably makes me sound like I have no sympathy for those who are less fortunate, but when you work downtown for as long as I have, you realize that many of those bums are just not good people. Like Evil Wheelchair Lady. She sucks.

Yeah, it's Tuesday... I got nothin' else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment