Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thank God For Dead-Brained Extremist Whackos!

Ok, I know I’ve gone blog-happy this week, and I wasn’t going to post another one for a few days to give you all a break, but I saw this and it really pissed me off. I guess they ran out of dead soldiers and actors to picket.
Now I’m the kind of person that even if I don’t like you, I’m not usually going to wish bad things upon you, other than maybe a mild case of dysentery or chronic acne. But I would not be sad in the least if something were to happen to obliterate these people from Earth. And send their self-righteous, hatemongering, narrow-minded, probably-inbred, neon-sign-loving, bullshit-spewing, and plain ugly asses straight to Hell.









Westboro Baptist Church
Seriously. These people suck.


Edit: I wonder what they’d have to say about the ad that was on my homepage:


No comments:

Post a Comment